This website does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the company’s securities. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the company, including the merits and risks involved.
Recipients should not construe the contents of this website as legal, tax or financial advice. Each recipient should consult his, her or its own professional advisors as to the legal, tax, financial or other matters relevant to the suitability of an investment in the company for such recipient.
The company and its general partner make no express or implied representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this website or, in the case of projections, as to their attainability or the accuracy or completeness of the assumptions from which they are derived. It is expected that you will pursue your own independent investigation concerning any potential transaction with the company. You should recognize that the projections of the company’s future performance are necessarily subject to a high degree of uncertainty, and actual results may vary materially from the projections. The general partner of the company hereby extends to you the opportunity to ask questions of, and receive answers from, representatives of the company concerning this website and to obtain any additional information to the extent it can be obtained without unreasonable effort or expense, in order to verify the accuracy of the information set forth herein. However, all such additional information must be in writing and identified as such by the company’s representatives.
This website is intended solely for use on a confidential basis by those persons to whom or which it is transmitted by the company’s representatives. You must keep this website and its contents confidential. By accepting this presentation, you agree not to disclose to any person or entity any information concerning the company, or any of the terms, conditions or other facts with respect to any possible future transactions with the company. By accepting this presentation, you agree to keep permanently confidential the contents of this presentation and information made available in connection with any further investigation of the company, and not to use such information for any purpose other than intended. You may not photocopy, reproduce or distribute this presentation to any other person or entity at any time without the prior written consent of the company’s representatives. The company’s securities are not registered under the securities exchange act of 1934, as amended. Any securities of the company to be issued pursuant to a future offering will not be registered under the securities act of 1933, as amended (the “securities act”), or the securities laws of any of the states of the united states. The future offering contemplated by this website will be made in reliance upon an exemption from the registration requirements of the securities act for offers and sales of securities which do not involve any public offering and analogous exemptions under state securities laws. Cautionary Statements Regarding Forward-Looking Information This website contains “forward-looking statements,” which are statements related to future, not past, events. In this context, forward-looking statements often address the Company’s expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as “anticipates,” “believes,” “could,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “may,” “plans,” “predicts,” “projects,” “seeks,” “should,” “will” or other comparable words and phrases. Statements contemplating or making assumptions about actual or potential sales, pricing, economic performance, business prospects, income, revenue or trends also constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Factors that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, a change in general business and economic conditions, legal and regulatory developments that adversely affect the Company’s business, operational and strategic mistakes, a failure to raise sufficient capital, changes in consumer preferences, the impact of competition, failure to identify attractive investment opportunities, loss of key personnel, future commodity prices, terrorist acts, health epidemics or pandemics, changes in demographic trends, availability of employees, unfavorable publicity, acts of God and inflation. These risks and uncertainties as well as risks and uncertainties that are not known to the Company and its representatives may cause the Company’s actual future results to be materially different from those expressed in the forward-looking statements contained herein. The Company and its representatives do not undertake to update its forward-looking statements in this document, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by law.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of the websites operated by CerraCap Ventures or its affiliates (collectively “CerraCap Ventures”, “we” or “us”). By accessing or using the CerraCap Ventures website “CerraCap Ventures site”) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted from time to time. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then please do not use the CerraCap Ventures Site.
- Without prejudice to the above, by using the CerraCap Ventures Site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of the CerraCap Ventures Site.
CERRACAP VENTURES WEBSITE
- The CerraCap Ventures Site is a desciption of the operations, business activities, investments, partners, Advisory Committee and staff of CerraCap Ventures together with our views and opinions on certain aspects of the technology industry. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, services and other information provided on the CerraCap Ventures Site.
MODIFICATIONS TO OFFERING
- We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the CerraCap Ventures Site or the services provided through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including the release of new services, software tools or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration process: You authorize us to use store or otherwise process any personal information including but not limited to your name and e-mail address to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through the CerraCap Ventures Site, by us or our sub-contractors. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as “Personal Information”.
- We may also use the Personal Information, and similar Personal Information you may provide us in response to any user surveys which you complete, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you are opt-out by contacting us as described in 4.3 below, to send you information about new products and services which we think may interest you. In the future, we may also pass your Personal Information to our business associates who may contact you with details of products or services which may interest you, but you can always tell us not to do this by contacting us
- You are solely responsible for Personal Information and we may take any action with respect to your Personal Information we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability, or commercial damage.
- The Personal Information you provide shall be accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your correct name, e-mail address, and other requested details.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, unless you opt-out by contacting us, you freely consent to the processing and disclosure f the Personal Information. You also agree that the purposes (“the Purposes”) for the processing may be amended to include other uses or disclosures of Personal Information following notification to you by means of a notice on the Site.
- You can opt-out of receiving various communications from us or our business associates and/or change Personal Information you have previously provided by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating its purpose.
- For the Purposes, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to other companies, to our professional advisers, and to such other parties as we consider necessary, in the administration of the CerraCap Ventures Site and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
- We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns, and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
- Certain non-personal information of visitors to the CerraCap Ventures Site is recorded by the standard operation of our servers, including but without limitation, the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Such information is primarily used to provide an enhanced on-line experience for the visitor.
- Some CerraCap Ventures Sites place a “cookie” in the browser files of each user’s computer. A cookie itself does not contain any Personal Information but lets the computers remember that you have registered, if applicable, and saves your passwords and preferences from the CerraCap Ventures Site that you have visited.
- You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any email verification number and password which may be given to you or selected by you for use on the CerraCap Ventures Sites. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify CerraCap Ventures immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security regarding the CerraCap Ventures Site which comes to your attention.
APPLICABILITY OF ONLINE MATERIALS
- The CerraCap Ventures Site is controlled and operated by CerraCap Ventures from its offices in London. We make no representations that the CerraCap Ventures Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who visit the CerraCap Ventures Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- The CerraCap Ventures Site and all materials and information thereon are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable to Users for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (including due to our negligence) out of or in connection with the viewing, use, or performance of the CerraCap Ventures Site or its contents, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of CerraCap Ventures or our servants or agents, or any other person.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site will be free from infection, viruses, and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
COPYRIGHT & MONITORING
- The contents of the CerraCap Ventures Site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owners of these rights are CerraCap Ventures or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in the CerraCap Ventures Site may be the trademarks, service marks, or trading names of their respective owners, including CerraCap Ventures. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the CerraCap Ventures Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
- CerraCap Ventures provides hypertext links to sites on the Internet that are operated by other people and we make no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this CerraCap Ventures Site or which may link to CerraCap Ventures Site. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent of the CerraCap Ventures Site and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other CerraCap Ventures Site does not mean that CerraCap Ventures endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective site administrator or webmaster.
- We will endeavor to make the CerraCap Ventures Site available but cannot guarantee that the CerraCap Ventures Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the CerraCap Ventures Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, CerraCap Ventures Site, router, or any other internet-connected device.
- We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the CerraCap Ventures Site, following which all use of the CerraCap Ventures Site will be governed by that version.
- All notices shall be given to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to you at the e-mail address you provide during the registration process. Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after the e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.