CerraCap Venture is looking for a finance specialist with minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with large/medium Private Equity, or Venture Capital in similar capacity. Individual should be resourceful, sharp and creative. Must have good relationship with Banks and IRS. Should have ability to understand offshore entities in Cayman and multiple SPV structure.Experience with accounting is critical. These are must skills.
This position will be based out of Costa Mesa, CA.
Reporting directly to CEO.
Salary: $75k to 90K/year with Healthcare
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
Individual, who leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements. Day-to-day responsibilities for financial analysts include:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree
Job Skills: Research skills, analytical skills, communication skills, decision making skills, management skills, organization skills, interpersonal skills