“We’re thrilled to recognize next-generation innovation in the information security marketplace and that’s why Deep Instinct has earned this award from Cyber Defense Magazine. Some of the best INFOSEC defenses come from these kinds of forward-thinking players who think outside of the box,” said Pierluigi Paganini, Editor-in-Chief, Cyber Defense Magazine.
- CerraCap Ventures portfolio company Totient acquired by Absci
- Deep Instinct chairman on providing prevention as a cyber-service
- CerraCap Ventures Becomes Founding Underwriter of SoCalCIO, InspireCIO’s Newest Chapter
- CerraCap Ventures Invests in Biopharma AI Company Totient Inc.
- Connecting The World Beyond Borders, Proxtera Launches At The 2020 Singapore FinTech Festival