Jr. Research Analyst
We are looking for highly motivated and willing to learn individual with a strong analytical background.
- Graduate/MBA degree in a quantitative discipline – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Financial Engineering, Finance. PhD will be a plus.
- Good understanding of Financial Markets and Banking in the area of Risk Management; familiarity with multiple asset classes will be a plus.
- Experience in model development, model validation or stress-testing
- Good Analytical/Numerical experience demonstrated by cutting edge quantitative/statistical
- Business Analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system